A Societal Benefiting Social-Emotional Development Textbook written and recommended by early childhood education experts and psychologists.
The current textbook series is at Level 1 - Suitable for Toddlers, age 1.5 to 3 years old. This is the first series out of the 4 levels for ages between 1.5 to 6 years old.
ESO by OEL (Holdings) Limited is one of the first few in global childhood education to release such a textbook, which integrates children's emotional vocabulary developed by preschool education experts and two national-level children's emotion development guidance frameworks.
The textbook has 9 key takeaways:
- Positive interaction with teachers and adults
- Positive interaction with other children
- Improved social-emotional ability
- Improved problem-solving ability in interpersonal communication
- Improved emotional vocabulary
- Establishment of discipline
- Anger and disappointment management
- High emotional risk and behavioural disorders management
- Enhanced social skills to prevent behavioural problems
Suitable for home or school use. Get yours today!